The surrounding area is home to a long list of many fine restaurants such as Autograph Brasserie, Nectar, 30 Main, Casey's Pour House, Morton’s Steak House, White Dog Café, and Alfredo Italian BYO. Arbordeau is also within a ten-minute drive of major markets (Whole Foods, Wegmans, Trader Joe’s, Acme) and shopping outlets including the King of Prussia malls, Home Depot, and the Gateway and Swedesford Shopping Centers.
Despite the prevalence of these nearby useful business and service establishments, zoning laws ensure that the peaceful, quiet beauty of the surrounding residential communities is preserved.
Arbordeau’s central location also offers:
- Easy access to routes 30, US 202, I- 76, I-476, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276).
- Five minute drive to regional rail stations, 40-minute train ride to Center City Philadelphia.
- Ten minute drive to Valley Forge Park and Visitor Center.
- Five minute drive to Wilson Farm Park featuring walking trails, picnic areas and playing fields.
- Two minute walk to neighboring Jenkins Arboretum, featuring beautiful azalea and rhododendron gardens.
- Nearby health clubs including Main Line YMCA, La Maison, and the Anu Fitness Club.
- Five minute drive to the Devon Horse show grounds.