Arbordeau was designed and is maintained to combine maximum convenience, a beautiful environment, and high quality service to residents in a congenial, small community.
Amenities and services include:
- A gated community with a manned gate (24/7/365) for privacy and safety.
- Convenient parking places in an underground garage with direct access to every unit.
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained grounds with abundant mature plantings over fifteen acres.
- An outdoor swimming pool with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and a patio with tables and chairs.
- A dedicated maintenance staff that is well managed, responsive, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable.
The newly refurbished and well-appointed Clubhouse has two wood-burning fireplaces, flat screen TV, library, and attractive game/card tables for the use of residents and their guests. Several elegant sitting areas are ideal for conversations as well as book club meetings and other events. The Clubhouse is also the setting for a variety of social events throughout the year for residents, and it may also be reserved by residents for private functions. In addition, there are three, fully furnished, comfortable, and attractively decorated quarters for overnight visitors.
Monthly Fees Include:
- 24x 7x 365 gate attendants
- On-site manager & administrative staff
- Maintenance staff
- Underground garage parking
- Water and sewer service
- Twice a week trash removal
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Prompt removal of snow from roadways and sidewalks
- Spring and fall clean-up including gutter cleaning
- All outside building and roof maintenance, repair, and painting
- Maintenance of community property such as the Clubhouse and all interior roadways, sidewalks, and garages
- Common area insurance coverage
- Comcast Digital-Preferred TV service
- Community swimming pool & clubhouse access